Gmail has been quite a success story, and lot of users have moved from yahoo and hotmail to gmail. For non techie's the most important task while switching over from yahoo to Gmail is importing contacts from yahoo to Gmail.
Well if you are planning to move from Yahoo mail to Gmail here is how you import contacts to your new gmail in 10 easy steps.
1. Login to your Yahoo Mail first.
2. Click on options on Right hand top.
3. Click on Address Book in left hand Panel.
4. In the management tab click on Import/Export
5. At the bottom of page Click on Yahoo CSV! Export now button
6.Save the CSV file to your desktop.
7. Login to your Gmail account.
8. Click on contacts in Left hand panel at bottom.
9. On the Top Right hand side of page click on Import
10. Browse for the CSV file you downloaded to your Desktop and click Import Contacs.
11. Once the Import is complete you will see a confirmation message.