If you're running out of storage space or can't get a favorite webpage to display correctly, try cleaning out the temporary folder. Here's how:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Highlight Tools and select Internet Options.
- In Internet Options select the General tab.
- In the middle of the General tab is the Temporary Internet files section. Click the Delete Files button.
- On the pop-up window that appears checkmark "delete off-line content" and then select OK.
- Select OK in the Internet Options dialog box.
- You just deleted all content in the temporary folder.